Unique Personnel General Worker Vacancies – Matric Candidates Can Apply
Unique Personnel General Worker Vacancies 2024 :- Dear prospective applicant, the Unique Personnel (Unique Personnel) invites individuals with a minimum qualification of Matric to apply for General Worker Vacancies within the organization. This exciting opportunity offers a chance to contribute in the Unique Personnel while utilizing your educational background and skills. As a Matric qualified candidate, you are encouraged to apply and be part of a dynamic team dedicated to serving the Unique Personnel. Your educational attainment at the Matric level positions you as a valuable candidate for these vacancies, and we look forward to considering your application.
|Name of Recruitment
|Unique Personnel Vacancies
|Name of Post
Unique Personnel General Worker Vacancies 2024 Full Job Description
Major Purpose: Warehouse Operator
We are looking to employ an efficient and hard-working Warehouse Operator to process all incoming and outgoing merchandise according to established warehouse guidelines. The Warehouse Operator’s responsibilities include reporting any broken, damaged, or malfunctioning warehouse equipment to management, taking inventory of all warehouse merchandise and ensuring that fragile merchandise is suitably packed to prevent damage during transit. You should also be able to perform basic cleaning duties to keep the warehouse tidy. To be successful as a Warehouse Operator, you should be detail-oriented, adept at operating forklifts, and able to stand for extended periods.
- Signing for shipments upon receipt and verifying that the correct merchandise has been received.
- Thoroughly inspecting merchandise for any damages and discrepancies.
- Sorting merchandize according to appropriate location for storage.
- Using forklifts, high/low level order pickers and reach trucks to unload, move, stack, store and or pick stock accordingly.
- Always adhere to the relevant healthy and safety rules and regulations.
- Carry out counting of inventory as and when required.
- Handle any hazardous materials appropriately and safely.
- Keep areas of work clean and tidy to ensure operation efficiency.
- Forklift/Reach Truck/Order Picker license
- Currently studying towards a tertiary qualification is an added advantage
- At least one-year experience working in a warehouse
NB: OWN PPE REQUIRED I.E. SAFETY SHOES AND REFLECTORS
Skills and Attributes:
· Able to work well as part of a team
· Ability to work accurately and methodically
· Good communication skills
· Ability to plan, prioritize and organize workload
· Ability to accurately complete paperwork and count stock items
· An understanding of health and safety requirements
· Flexible approach to duties and tasks
· Good understanding of customer deliverables and the impact of failure / cost of poor quality
Top Trending Jobs in South Africa This Month
- DPSA Vacancies
- Transnet Vacancies
- ISASA Vacancies
- SAPS Vacancies
- Lancet Vacancies
- Ekurhuleni Vacancies
- Netcare Vacancies
- Eskom Vacancies
- Unisa Vacancies
- Rand Water Vacancies
- SASSA Vacancies
- Ampath Vacancies
- UCT Vacancies
- Department of Health Vacancies
- Sasol Vacancies
- Capitec Vacancies
- Curro Vacancies
- RAF Vacancies
- UFS Vacancies
- Anglo American Vacancies
- KZN Health Vacancies
- Mediclinic Vacancies
- Wits Vacancies
- Wced Vacancies
- Prasa Vacancies
- Nhls Vacancies
- GPG Vacancies
- Woolworths Vacancies
- Ekurhuleni Municipality Vacancies
- Clicks Vacancies
- Department of Education Vacancies
- UKZN Vacancies
- NPA Vacancies
- TUT Vacancies
- NGO Pulse Vacancies
- Dischem Vacancies
- Standard Bank Vacancies
- CSIR Vacancies
- Capitec Bank Vacancies
- Legal Aid Vacancies