The Beverage Company Supervisor Vacancies – Grade 12/Matric Candidates Can Apply Before 30 January 2024
The Beverage Company Supervisor Vacancies 2024 :- Dear prospective applicant, the The Beverage Company Holdings Ltd (The Beverage Company) invites individuals with a minimum qualification of Grade 12/Matric to apply for Supervisor Vacancies within the organization. This exciting opportunity offers a chance to contribute in the The Beverage Company Holdings Ltd while utilizing your educational background and skills. As a Grade 12/Matric qualified candidate, you are encouraged to apply and be part of a dynamic team dedicated to serving the The Beverage Company Holdings Ltd. Your educational attainment at the Grade 12/Matric level positions you as a valuable candidate for these vacancies, and we look forward to considering your application.
|Name of Recruitment
|The Beverage Company Vacancies 2024
|Name of Post
|Quality Control Supervisor
|30 January 2024
The Beverage Company Supervisor Vacancies 2024 Full Job Description
Key Accountabilities and Outputs
• Supervision of the QC lab and staff • Supervision and Verification of online product and packaging tests ensuring conformance to internal specifications, customer, and regulatory requirements.
• Monitors to ensure that equipment is internally verified. • Monitors to ensure equipment are externally calibrated before expiry and conducts verification of the calibration’s reports.
• Recording of Internal NCR’s • Investigation of root cause for consumer complaints
Food Safety/Health & Safety
• Internal Auditing – conducts routine GMP audits. • Enforces Food Safety compliance on shop floor, food defence, housekeeping, food fraud. • Enforces Health and Safety compliance (assessments, toolbox talks)
• Enforces Good Hygiene Practices
• Enforces Plant Sanitation Practices and good housekeeping. • Enforces Good Manufacturing Practices ensuring conformance with manufacturing requirements. • Traceability and Recall – executing mock recalls. • Water Quality Management • Enforces Retention Sampling, Managing the retention sample bay. • Enforces Change Management Control • Handling of Trade Returns – sampling, root cause investigations, updating tracker and completing root cause investigation report
Raw Materials QC • Ensures raw materials received are sampled, analysed, and recorded. • Raises Supplier NCR’s, follows up for corrective action and close out. • Validation of COA’s • Allergen Management Officer • Verification of Preform and Sugar weights.
• Supervises the issuing of chemicals. • Ensures that chemicals are approved and certified for relevant use.
• Updating of specifications charts • Updating final product specifications • Updating packaging specifications
• Over sees trials for new packaging and completes trial reports. • Weight Verification checks for sugar and preforms . • Ensures the proper Disposal of stock from isolation bay and of retention samples. • Quality Lab Inventory Control, purchasing of consumables. • Staff leave, time and attendance, time sheets . • Monthly One on one staff reviews . • Toolbox talks. • Assist with Quality Assessments . • Adhoc responsibilities relevant to the Quality and Food Safety functions of the department as and when is necessary. General • Responsible to ensure housekeeping is performed and ensure that all products and activities are stored and are executed within the demarcated areas according to the housekeeping policy (green red and yellow areas) • Conversant with relevant business information, policies, processes and procedures • Maintains expected performance standards • While Job Descriptions are written up for the purpose of a basic outline of the work and responsibilities associated with the Job, the Company encourages and expects all employees from time to time, to assist with work that may not be a direct part of their job description
Qualifications and Experience
• Grade 12 / Matric / Nat Diploma Food Tech, Biotech or related field • Upto 4 years’ experience (Operational Execution) Supervisory; FMCG • MS Excel; MS Word; E Mail