Sasol Specialist Vacancies – Bachelor’s Degree Candidates Can Apply Before 26 February 2024
Sasol Specialist Vacancies 2024 :- Dear prospective applicant, the Sasol South Africa Limited (Sasol) invites individuals with a minimum qualification of Bachelor’s Degree to apply for Specialist Vacancies within the organization. This exciting opportunity offers a chance to contribute in the Sasol South Africa Limited while utilizing your educational background and skills. As a Bachelor’s Degree qualified candidate, you are encouraged to apply and be part of a dynamic team dedicated to serving the Sasol South Africa Limited. Your educational attainment at the Bachelor’s Degree level positions you as a valuable candidate for these vacancies, and we look forward to considering your application.
|Name of Recruitment
|Name of Post
|26 February 2024
Sasol Specialist Vacancies 2024 Full Job Description
Recruitment Description / Key Accountabilities:-
• Develop negotiation plan based on intelligence provided in sourcing plan.
• Execute sourcing events in accordance with sourcing plan directives.
• Negotiate contractual agreements based on negotiation plan, sourcing plan intelligence and sourcing event submissions in order to achieve most effective outcome in direct coordination with the legal function.
• Observe and comply with group and functional policies and procedures in the execution of contracting responsibilities.
• Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders on shared objectives and requirements in terms of contracting processes.
• Enable operational application of contracts and collection of business intelligence on contracts by performing required contract administration activities.
• Manage and maintain data inputs required in contract management system and contract execution systems to operationalise concluded contracts.
• Manage enablement of concluded contracts (contract roll-out, end-user training and assistance, issue management).
• Work with suppliers to resolve issues relating to contract performance (e.g. contract interpretation, variations).
• Manage contract lifecycle activities and administration (contract adherence, reviews, annual amendments, contractual matters i.e. breach etc.).
• Develop supplier relationship management frameworks to measure and track supplier adherence to contract outcomes.
• Establish trusted supplier relationships with open and effective communication.
• Maintain contractual records aligned with record keeping requirements.
• Build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders to reduce costs, improve purchasing performance and enhance value add for Sasol Group.
University Bachelor’s Degree
6+ relevant years