Sappi Administrator Vacancies – Grade 12 Candidates Can Apply Before 14 February 2024
Sappi Administrator Vacancies 2024 :- Dear prospective applicant, the Sappi (Sappi) invites individuals with a minimum qualification of Grade 12 to apply for Administrator Vacancies within the organization. This exciting opportunity offers a chance to contribute in the Sappi while utilizing your educational background and skills. As a Grade 12 qualified candidate, you are encouraged to apply and be part of a dynamic team dedicated to serving the Sappi. Your educational attainment at the Grade 12 level positions you as a valuable candidate for these vacancies, and we look forward to considering your application.
|Name of Recruitment
|Name of Post
|Projects Capital Administrator
|14 February 2024
Sappi Administrator Vacancies 2024 Full Job Description
As a Projects Capital Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Capital Administrators play a key role in financial planning related to CAPEX projects.
- Analyses project proposals, conduct cost-benefit analyses, and assess the financial feasibility of proposed investments.
- Evaluating potential risks and returns associated with the projects.
- Responsible for creating and managing budgets specifically earmarked for CAPEX projects.
- The incumbent allocate resources, including capital funds, to ensure that these projects are adequately financed while staying within the established budget constraints.
- Throughout the project lifecycle, the incumbent monitors expenditures and control costs to ensure that the project stays within the allocated budget.
- Track financial performance, compare actual costs against forecasts, and identify any variances.
- Implementing corrective measures as necessary.
- The incumbent should generate and present financial reports specific to CAPEX projects.
- Reports should outline the financial progress, expenditures, and projected outcomes to stakeholders and management.
- Ensure compliance with financial regulations and internal policies in all financial aspects of the projects.
- Maintain and administer all Capital expenditure budgets. By developing in conjunction with the PM, EM and maintaining the 5 year Capital Reference file
- Compile or type and edit capital applications as required.
- Circulate for approval and maintain tracking of Capital Applications and related approval Status
- Allocate vote number from renewal control book.
- Update Business plan reference file.
- Circulate for approval and maintain tracking of Renewal Applications and related approval Status.
- Capture and record approved applications and associated budgets
- Prepare Project month end Management and RHO reports.
What are we looking for?
- Grade 12 with Maths and Physical Science.
- 2 Years Capital Administrator experience.
- Microsoft Office Package
- SAP experience
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work within a global organisation that continues to thrive in a rapidly changing world even after 80 years of existence
- Learning and development programmes
- Opportunities to travel (dependent on the role)
- Market-leading leave benefits.
- Employee wellbeing benefits.