RFG Foods Operator Vacancies – Grade 11 Candidates Can Apply Before 24 January 2024
RFG Foods Operator Vacancies 2024 :- Dear prospective applicant, the RFG Foods (Pty) Ltd (RFG Foods) invites individuals with a minimum qualification of Grade 11 to apply for Operator Vacancies within the organization. This exciting opportunity offers a chance to contribute in the RFG Foods (Pty) Ltd while utilizing your educational background and skills. As a Grade 11 qualified candidate, you are encouraged to apply and be part of a dynamic team dedicated to serving the RFG Foods (Pty) Ltd. Your educational attainment at the Grade 11 level positions you as a valuable candidate for these vacancies, and we look forward to considering your application.
|Name of Recruitment
|RFG Foods Vacancies
|Name of Post
|Technical Operator – Seamer
|Minimum N3 Mechanical Engineering
|24 January 2024
RFG Foods Operator Vacancies 2024 Full Job Description
Responsibilities include but not limited to:-
- Demonstrate behaviors in support of company safety procedures with focus on zero injuries. Keep work areas and equipment clean and safe.
- Follow and comply with all Safe Quality Food (SQF), HACCP, and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s).
- Learn the operation and maintenance of equipment for both meat and baked beans plant.
- Effectively and accurately troubleshoot and make routine adjustments and repairs to industrial equipment and machinery in order to maintain production and maintenance schedules.
- Monitor repairs and validate that the problem has been solved. Own the problem until resolved with a focus on doing it right the first time.
- Perform preventative and predictive maintenance as assigned, including cleaning and lubricating in order to maintain the proper working order of filling and seaming equipment and machinery.
- Perform and validate changeovers on equipment and machinery as needed including pin height and tooling changes.
- Dismantle, evaluate, and rebuild Cannery, Labelling and BTS plant as needed. Focus on quality of workmanship by doing the job right the first time and be accountable for results.
- Assist in the Planning process by identifying parts and work required using DMS to enter notifications. Include parts and material information when possible.
- Maintain a high level of urgency in response to tasks assigned.
- Participate in the Breakdown Elimination process in order to reduce the frequency of breakdowns and improve equipment reliability.
Our ideal candidate should have the following:
- Minimum N3 Mechanical Engineering
- Trade Test Certificate will be an added advantage.
- 2 – 3 years’ Machine Operating experience in FMCG industry or Manufacturing industry.
- Ability to work shifts and overtime as and when required.
- Ability to do first line maintenance.
- Understanding of first-time right culture.
- Must be able to communicate in English, both orally and in writing.
- Must possess strong mechanical aptitude demonstrated through troubleshooting skills.
- Must have the ability to effectively and cooperatively work in a team environment
Please ensure that your application indicates the position for which you are applying. Only apply if you meet the requirements indicated above.
Submit your application with reference number to [Email Address Removed] before the closing date – 24 January 2024.
- machine operator
- preventative maintenance
- predictive maintenance
Desired Work Experience:
- 2 to 5 years
Desired Qualification Level: