PepsiCo Picker Vacancies – Matric Candidates Can Apply
PepsiCo Picker Vacancies 2024 :- Dear prospective applicant, the PepsiCo invites individuals with a minimum qualification of Matric to apply for Picker Vacancies within the organization. This exciting opportunity offers a chance to contribute in the PepsiCo while utilizing your educational background and skills. As a Matric qualified candidate, you are encouraged to apply and be part of a dynamic team dedicated to serving the PepsiCo. Your educational attainment at the Matric level positions you as a valuable candidate for these vacancies, and we look forward to considering your application.
|Name of Recruitment
|Name of Post
|Picker – Parow CDC Snacks
|Cape Town, Western Cape
PepsiCo Picker Vacancies 2024 Full Job Description
- Efficiently picks customers orders for shipment, ensuring that the correct quantities and SKU’s are picked and that orders are then staged correctly for delivery as per assigned ship dock.
- Ensures warehouse KPI’s are met by picking at set target of 200 cases/hour.
- Ensures that the Pallet ID has the correct customer name, ship dock, order number and quantities per SKU.
- Operates material handling equipment and ensures safety regulations are followed.
- Daily inspection of the RDT and pallet jack to ensure that they are in good working condition.
- Reports any faulty pallet jacks and RDT scanners timeously to avoid breakdown.
- Ensures that the RDT scanners are docked at the charging station during breaks and at the end of each shift.
- Maintain good housekeeping of warehouse area as per company’s standard.
- Ensuring the cleanliness and proper stocking of inventory in the work area.
- Adhere to Health & Safety regulations (PPE Compliance).
- Adhere to AIB standards.
- Perform all other duties as may be directed/instructed by the Line Manager or Supervisor.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a warehouse environment, preferably in an FMCG environment
- Strong drive for results and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to communicate well with internal customers
- Being adaptable/flexible to change in the workplace
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work overtime when required