PepsiCo Driver Vacancies – Matric Candidates Can Apply
PepsiCo Driver Vacancies 2024 :- Dear prospective applicant, the PepsiCo invites individuals with a minimum qualification of Matric to apply for Driver Vacancies within the organization. This exciting opportunity offers a chance to contribute in the PepsiCo while utilizing your educational background and skills. As a Matric qualified candidate, you are encouraged to apply and be part of a dynamic team dedicated to serving the PepsiCo. Your educational attainment at the Matric level positions you as a valuable candidate for these vacancies, and we look forward to considering your application.
|Name of Recruitment
|Name of Post
|Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
PepsiCo Driver Vacancies 2024 Full Job Description
What are we looking for?
- Check product on truck & before leaving premises.
- Inform dispatch if short loaded before leaving premises.
- Check that invoices and summary sheet and correct routes.
- Do vehicle inspection before entering truck.
- Report any incidents with customers.
- Report accidents on the road
- Accurately capture orders on portable device
- Manage crates from TT and MT stores.
- Manage returns from TT and MT stores.
- Follow cash handling procedures on route and when return from stores.
What will qualify you for this role?
- Matric or Equivalent NQF4 National Certificate
- Valid code 10 driver’s licence & PDP
- Two to Three years’ experience in a similar environment