Omnia Operator Vacancies – Grade 12 Candidates Can Apply Before 28 February 2024
Omnia Operator Vacancies 2024 :- Dear prospective applicant, the Omnia Holdings Ltd (Omnia) invites individuals with a minimum qualification of Grade 12 to apply for Operator Vacancies within the organization. This exciting opportunity offers a chance to contribute in the Omnia Holdings Ltd while utilizing your educational background and skills. As a Grade 12 qualified candidate, you are encouraged to apply and be part of a dynamic team dedicated to serving the Omnia Holdings Ltd. Your educational attainment at the Grade 12 level positions you as a valuable candidate for these vacancies, and we look forward to considering your application.
|Name of Recruitment
|Omnia Vacancies 2024
|Name of Post
|28 February 2024
Omnia Operator Vacancies 2024 Full Job Description
• Customer and supplier relationships
• Management Team
• Support Teams
• Any other stakeholder as may be deemed important and relevant from time to time
• Grade 12 or equivalent
• Certificate/Diploma in Administration
• 1 year demonstrated experience as a Weighbridge operator/Administrator
1. Accurate weighted and routing of trucks
• Conduct vehicle pre-load and post-load inspections
• Direct traffic coming onto the production site
• Operate the weighbridge
• Record all vehicles entering/leaving the site
• Record weights by vehicle, completing appropriate documentation and collect driver signatures, etc. for accounting
purposes and update information on the weigh bridge operating system accordingly.
• Accurate weighing of trucks entering and leaving site
2. Accurate records of incoming and outgoing merchandise and stock
• Record on the system transactions associated with loading and unloading items from transfer, and supplier and
• Record the ERP transactions associated with moving merchandise to the appropriate storage area, preparing outgoing
shipments, and check that orders are complete and not damaged
• To liaise with relevant stakeholders, and communicate exceptions and issues accordingly
• Ensure that transactions on the ERP System match actual movements on the floor
• Ensure the actual stock on the floor at production which has come in via the weighbridge or has been delivered using
the weighbridge matches the stock as recorded on the ERP System (AX) and where there are differences the reasons
for the differences are known.
• Transferring and receiving, unloading and loading trucks, and fulfilling purchase orders
3. Enabled Weighbridge environment and operation
• Maintain the weighbridge and general area of the weighbridge including the office in a clean, tidy and hazard free
• Attend training and develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
4. Compliant weighbridge environment and operations
• Issue regulatory compliance documentation (i.e. Hazchem placards, Tremcards, etc).
Sticking to safety procedures to create the proper environment in accordance with company policies and governmental