Netcare Registered Nurse Vacancies 2024. Career Opportunity: Registered Nurse at NetCare – Apply Online and Elevate Your Impact in Healthcare Logistics.
Netcare Registered Nurse Vacancies 2024 Apply Online
Netcare Registered Nurse Vacancies 2024: Netcare has announced Registered Nurse Vacancies in their organization. Candidates who are interested in this job position can apply online through their portal by checking below details given in this article about Netcare Vacancies.
Netcare Registered Nurse
NetCare, a cutting-edge healthcare institution at the forefront of patient-centered care, is actively seeking a skilled Registered Nurse to enhance our medical logistics team. As an Registered Nurse, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the seamless flow of medical supplies, contributing to the optimization of patient care and the overall efficiency of our healthcare operations
Key Responsibilities: Jobfinders24 Co Za Registered Nurse at NetCare
• Serve as a clinical resource in assisting personnel to assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care in
• Ensure communication and interaction with family and health professionals regarding optimal patient care,
thereby acting as a patient advocate when necessary.
• Ensure communication between nursing management and unit to eliminate patient care problems / issues.
• Assess, plan and implement advanced nursing care in a specialized field in accordance with standard
nursing care procedures, as set out in the standards and procedures of MPH, as well as nursing care theory
and medical direction.
• Initiate, direct and maintain emergency treatment (RESUS) as indicated to any patient / person in any ward
/ department of the hospital. To diagnose and treat the emergency patient quickly, effectively and
efficiently as possible within the Scope of Practice
• Interview patient and family to obtain general background information and problem identification;
evaluate patient’s behaviour and assess immediate and long term needs.
• Participate as a professional member of the multi-disciplinary team in evaluating, developing and
implementing health care plans and treatment regime.
• Do rounds with the physician to review condition of patients; develop nursing care plans; participate in the
care of all patients in the unit.
• Evaluate patients care needs; initiate individualised nursing care plans; co-ordinate patient services.
• Prepare day / night shift documentation that reflects patient status, patient / staff ratio and problems.
• Communicate with the unit manager, so that he / she is informed of activities and problems
• Perform any related tasks as requested.
• Provide input and standards in formulating patient care policy and procedures in the hospital
• To ensure the provision of a safe, clean and secure environment for patients, staff and visitors
• Aim as member of staff t optimise and maintain quality, effective and safe nursing care, within the frame of
the assigned budget.
• Evaluate, set standards and monitor safe utilization of supplies and equipment
• Actively participate as a member of a team to achieve goals
• Co-operate and collaborate with other hospital departments to provide appropriate support services.
• Co-ordinate with the Clinical Facilitation Department and other members of the multi-disciplinary team to
meet and acknowledge the on-going educational needs of the nursing staff / student as well as the patients
• Co-operate with the Clinical Facilitators in planning, implementing and evaluation of learning experiences /
opportunities for nursing staff / students
• Provide for the ongoing review, practice and in-service training of emergency procedures
• Actively participate in in-service training and orientation of new staff in the unit
• Advise and inform staff on current and revised policies and procedures
• Allocate staff members in a manner that promotes optimal use of staff to provide appropriate nursing care
for the individual patient regarding his / her needs and specialised skills needed by the nursing staff
• Adjust staff levels to provide for acuity level needs
• Active involvement in own professional development to maintain a satisfactory level of skill and knowledge
• Keep up to date with Netcare’s evolving policies and procedures
• Work effectively and co-operatively with others to establish and maintain good working relationships that
are mutually beneficial.
• Develop collaborative relationships to help accomplish work goal
• Maintain and encourage effective communication and interaction within the unit, other members of the
multi-disciplinary team and the public.
• Foster good interpersonal relations and public relations while interpreting / applying the philosophy, goals,
objectives, policies and procedures
Netcare Registered Nurse Vacancies 2024 Qualifications:
• Registration with the South African Nursing Council as a Professional Nurse
• Equivalent NQF level 7 qualification.
• A post basic qualification in Pre- operative Operating Room and Surgical Nursing would be preferred.
• Relevant experience in the nursing discipline would be an advantage.
Benefits of Joining NetCare:Registered Nurse at NetCare
- Competitive Salary:
Enjoy a competitive salary package, reflective of your skills, experience, and dedication to advancing healthcare logistics.
- Performance-Based Incentives:
Benefit from performance-based incentives, recognizing and rewarding your contributions to the continued success of our healthcare operations.
- Comprehensive Healthcare Coverage:
Access comprehensive healthcare coverage, ensuring your well-being and providing peace of mind for you and your loved ones.
- Professional Development Opportunities:
Avail yourself of opportunities for continuous professional development, staying at the forefront of advancements in healthcare logistics and expanding your skill set.
Netcare Registered Nurse Vacancies 2024 How to Apply:
If you are passionate about making a meaningful impact in healthcare logistics and meet the qualifications outlined above, we invite you to submit your application. Join NetCare in our commitment to excellence and innovation in patient care.
NetCare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, fostering an inclusive and diverse workforce.