Netcare Occupational Health Nursing Practitioner Vacancies 2024. Career Opportunity: Occupational Health Nursing Practitioner at NetCare – Apply Online and Elevate Your Impact in Healthcare Logistics.
Netcare Occupational Health Nursing Practitioner Vacancies 2024 Apply Online
Netcare Occupational Health Nursing Practitioner Vacancies 2024: Netcare has announced Occupational Health Nursing Practitioner Vacancies in their organization. Candidates who are interested in this job position can apply online through their portal by checking below details given in this article about Netcare Vacancies.
Netcare Occupational Health Nursing Practitioner
NetCare, a cutting-edge healthcare institution at the forefront of patient-centered care, is actively seeking a skilled Occupational Health Nursing Practitioner to enhance our medical logistics team. As an Occupational Health Nursing Practitioner, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the seamless flow of medical supplies, contributing to the optimization of patient care and the overall efficiency of our healthcare operations
Key Responsibilities: Jobfinders24 Co Za Occupational Health Nursing Practitioner at NetCare
- Medical Surveillance & Employee Wellbeing
- Promotion of wellness and prevention of occupational injuries and diseases.
- Pre-employment, Periodical and Exit Medicals/health assessments.
- Biological monitoring and Medical testing where necessary.
- Assist with Work Exposure Risk Profiles (WREP’s) and Man Job Specifications to enable appropriate
- Identification & Monitoring of special vulnerable groups.
- Epidemiological surveillance where applicable.
- Job Placement and Rehabilitation.
- Impairment assessment and disability management
- Assist with worker integration into the workplace after prolonged absence due to illness or injury and
assess fitness to work or refer for such assessment.
- Monitoring of personal protection methods including the implementation of a risk based Immunisation
- Counselling and/or referral of employees when needed to ensure optimal physical and mental
- Health promotion and maintenance, including coordination of employee wellbeing days/initiatives.
- Provide Clinical care by assisting with:
- Emergency Medical Care when needed.
- Managing occupational injuries and diseases
Netcare Occupational Health Nursing Practitioner Vacancies 2024 Qualifications:
• Registered as an Occupational Health Nurse Practitioner with the South African Nursing Council or equivalent
NQF 6/7 qualification.
• Registration with SANC as an OHNP.
• Registration with SASOHN will be advantageous.
Benefits of Joining NetCare:Occupational Health Nursing Practitioner at NetCare
- Competitive Salary:
Enjoy a competitive salary package, reflective of your skills, experience, and dedication to advancing healthcare logistics.
- Performance-Based Incentives:
Benefit from performance-based incentives, recognizing and rewarding your contributions to the continued success of our healthcare operations.
- Comprehensive Healthcare Coverage:
Access comprehensive healthcare coverage, ensuring your well-being and providing peace of mind for you and your loved ones.
- Professional Development Opportunities:
Avail yourself of opportunities for continuous professional development, staying at the forefront of advancements in healthcare logistics and expanding your skill set.
Netcare Occupational Health Nursing Practitioner Vacancies 2024 How to Apply:
If you are passionate about making a meaningful impact in healthcare logistics and meet the qualifications outlined above, we invite you to submit your application. Join NetCare in our commitment to excellence and innovation in patient care.
NetCare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, fostering an inclusive and diverse workforce.