Netcare Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary Vacancies 2024. Career Opportunity: Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary at NetCare – Apply Online and Elevate Your Impact in Healthcare Logistics.
Netcare Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary Vacancies 2024 Apply Online
Netcare Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary Vacancies 2024: Netcare has announced Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary Vacancies in their organization. Candidates who are interested in this job position can apply online through their portal by checking below details given in this article about Netcare Vacancies.
Netcare Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary
NetCare, a cutting-edge healthcare institution at the forefront of patient-centered care, is actively seeking a skilled Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary to enhance our medical logistics team. As an Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the seamless flow of medical supplies, contributing to the optimization of patient care and the overall efficiency of our healthcare operations
Key Responsibilities: Jobfinders24 Co Za Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary at NetCar
• Maintain a therapeutic, clean and safe environment that is free from medico-legal hazards.
• Adhere to Netcare medical waste management principles and all other waste management principles.
• Maintain a safe working environment in accordance with the Machinery and Occupational Safety Act.
• Report potential/actual risks identified.
• Ensure all stock is well controlled.
• Responsible for ensuring correct use, cleaning and storage of equipment.
• Report equipment needing repair or replacement to sister-in-charge.
• Maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
• Practice patient care according to his/her Scope of Practice and assume total responsibility for these
• Monitor vital signs of patients.
• Execute all procedures according to hospital standards.
• Carry out all departmental related duties as assigned by Supervisors.
• Practice the principles of infection prevention and all standard precautions.
• Promote and maintains good public relations with patients, relatives and visitors.
• Attend handover of report from the Shift leader.
• Refer any queries to the sister-in-charge.
• Actively participate as a member of a team to achieve goals.
• Active involvement in own professional development to maintain a satisfactory level of skill and
• Keep up to date with Netcare’s evolving policies and procedures.
• Assume responsibility for maintaining competence in CPR / BLS.
• Work effectively and co-operatively with others to establish and maintain good working relationships that
are mutually beneficial.
• Develop collaborative relationships to help accomplish work goal.
Netcare Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary Vacancies 2024 Qualifications:
• Grade 12 or equivalent NQF level 4 qualification.
• Registration with the South African Nursing Council as an Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary.
• Compliance with the SANC Scope of Practice for an Enrolled Nursing Auxiliary and all applicable Health
• Relevant experience in the nursing discipline.
• Experience in an Operating Theatre – anaesthetics and flooring (Advantageous)
Benefits of Joining NetCare:Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary at NetCare
- Competitive Salary:
Enjoy a competitive salary package, reflective of your skills, experience, and dedication to advancing healthcare logistics.
- Performance-Based Incentives:
Benefit from performance-based incentives, recognizing and rewarding your contributions to the continued success of our healthcare operations.
- Comprehensive Healthcare Coverage:
Access comprehensive healthcare coverage, ensuring your well-being and providing peace of mind for you and your loved ones.
- Professional Development Opportunities:
Avail yourself of opportunities for continuous professional development, staying at the forefront of advancements in healthcare logistics and expanding your skill set.
Netcare Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary Vacancies 2024 How to Apply:
If you are passionate about making a meaningful impact in healthcare logistics and meet the qualifications outlined above, we invite you to submit your application. Join NetCare in our commitment to excellence and innovation in patient care.
NetCare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, fostering an inclusive and diverse workforce.