NCR Call Centre Agent Vacancies – Matric/ Grade 12 Candidates Can Apply Before 09 February 2024
NCR Call Centre Agent Vacancies 2024 :- Dear prospective applicant, the National Credit Regulator (NCR) invites individuals with a minimum qualification of Matric/ Grade 12 to apply for Call Centre Agent Vacancies within the organization. This exciting opportunity offers a chance to contribute in the National Credit Regulator while utilizing your educational background and skills. As a Matric/ Grade 12 qualified candidate, you are encouraged to apply and be part of a dynamic team dedicated to serving the National Credit Regulator. Your educational attainment at the Matric/ Grade 12 level positions you as a valuable candidate for these vacancies, and we look forward to considering your application.
|Name of Recruitment
|Name of Post
|Call Centre Agent
|R 64700.00–116500.00 Per Year
|Matric/ Grade 12
|09 February 2024
NCR Call Centre Agent Vacancies 2024 Full Job Description
▪ A Grade 12 certificate, with one year post matric qualification in customer service or
relevant qualification, with at least one year’s relevant experience in a customer service
▪ A certificate in debt counselling will be an added advantage.
▪ Act as point of first contact with stakeholders and thus representing the face of the NCR.
▪ Interface with consumers via inbound calls, e-mails and faxes for the purpose of resolving
enquiries related to the NCA.
▪ Retrieving telephone messages and returning calls timeously.
▪ Probe and query consumers to assess needs and provide useful information on general
and debt counselling matters.
▪ Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business
▪ Competently update and retrieve records on the Complaints Management Systems and
deal with other administrative functions as required.
▪ Basic computer proficiency.
▪ Clear communication skills.
▪ Ability to listen with empathy and to interpret information correctly.
▪ Good time management skills.
▪ Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
▪ Conflict management skills.
▪ A strong service and results orientation.
▪ Team player with the ability to multi task.
▪ Call handling techniques.
▪ Debt counselling procedures.
▪ Background on the National Credit Act.