Motus Driver Vacancies – Grade 12 Candidates Can Apply Before 19 February 2024
Motus Driver Vacancies 2024 :- Dear prospective applicant, the Motus Aftermarket Parts (Motus) invites individuals with a minimum qualification of Grade 12 to apply for Driver Vacancies within the organization. This exciting opportunity offers a chance to contribute in the Motus Aftermarket Parts while utilizing your educational background and skills. As a Grade 12 qualified candidate, you are encouraged to apply and be part of a dynamic team dedicated to serving the Motus Aftermarket Parts. Your educational attainment at the Grade 12 level positions you as a valuable candidate for these vacancies, and we look forward to considering your application.
|Name of Recruitment
|Name of Post
|19 February 2024
Motus Driver Vacancies 2024 Full Job Description
- Grade 12
- At least 3 years delivery experience
- Valid driver license, with PDP- Essential
- Good time management skills- Essential
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be honest and show integrity
- Sober habits
- Clear criminal record
Key Performance Indicators includes, but not limited to.
- Inspecting of the vehicle pre-departure and return
- Inspection lists to be handed back to Dispatch Supervisor every Monday to sign off before a new inspection list will be issued.
- Any errors on the vehicle need to be reported immediately before the vehicle can leave the premises.
- Checking parcels together with supervisor before loading into the vehicle always adhere to the New Dispatch Loading procedure.
- Delivering the parcels to the customers on your designated route as per route schedule and trip sheet.
- Ensure customer adherence to the POD procedure.
- Adhere to the RFC procedure.
- Delivering all documents and collection slips that are allocated to your trip sheet and receive POD.
- Sign trip sheets in at the POD clerk and ensure that all documents that were assigned to your name is complete and received back the following day.
- Outstanding trip sheets will be your responsibility and you will be held liable for any claims on No pod queries.
- No stock transfers between customer shops.
- Maintaining and cleaning of the vehicle, reporting any problems on the vehicle immediately to the dispatch supervisor
- Report any problems encountered regarding deliveries or POD`s to the dispatch supervisor