Lancet Officer Vacancies – Grade 12 Candidates Can Apply Before 29 February 2024
Lancet Officer Vacancies 2024 :- Dear prospective applicant, the Lancet Laboratory (Lancet) invites individuals with a minimum qualification of Grade 12 to apply for Officer Vacancies within the organization. This exciting opportunity offers a chance to contribute in the Lancet Laboratory while utilizing your educational background and skills. As a Grade 12 qualified candidate, you are encouraged to apply and be part of a dynamic team dedicated to serving the Lancet Laboratory. Your educational attainment at the Grade 12 level positions you as a valuable candidate for these vacancies, and we look forward to considering your application.
|Name of Recruitment
|Name of Post
|29 February 2024
Lancet Officer Vacancies 2024 Full Job Description
Minimum Criteria Required:-
Grade 12 or relevant NQF level 4 qualification
Appropriate Drivers Licence
3-5 Yrs Relevant Working Experience
Relevant Job Knowledge:-
Business processes and services
Occupational Health and Safety
Organisational policy procedures
Key Performance Areas:-
• Follows up on leads and meets prospective business clients to sell Lancet services and expand Lancet market share.
• Prepares pricing structure and credit application documentation for processing and registration on laboratory information system.
• Liaise with clients on a regular basis to ensure customer satisfaction and continued business relations in accordance with service level agreements.
• Prepares and presents weekly and monthly business reports to ensure provision of critical business information, analysis of trends and implementation of corrective measures where relevant.
• Follows up on un-paid client accounts and makes payment arrangements to ensure that Lancet is paid for services rendered.
• Coordinate employee Recognition initiatives such as Wellness days to contribute toward employee retention.
• Visit existing clients to ensure that all queries pertaining to existing clients are attended to and existing clients are maintained by the organisation
• Visit new clients to source new business and ensure Lancet procedures are explained to potential clients
• Assist Client Billing Section with following up of unpaid accounts and ensure all unpaid accounts are paid
• Arrange Wellness Day for Clients
• Resolve all queries with clients as per Standard Operating Procedures
• Assist Peripheral Laboratories with Client set ups and the correct processes to follow
• Follow up with Client Helpdesk Officers on quotes, special pricing from certain client quotes, and discuss with pathologist for approval
• Assist Clients Special Projects Manager with queries e.g NRC queries
• Liaise with all KZN depots on Occupational health for any new client set ups/quotes and special pricing
Compensation is commensurate with qualification and experience level.