Lancet Clerk Vacancies – Grade 12/ Bsc Degree Candidates Can Apply Before 20 February 2024
Lancet Clerk Vacancies 2024 :- Dear prospective applicant, the Lancet Laboratory (Lancet) invites individuals with a minimum qualification of Grade 12/ Bsc Degree to apply for Clerk Vacancies within the organization. This exciting opportunity offers a chance to contribute in the Lancet Laboratory while utilizing your educational background and skills. As a Grade 12/ Bsc Degree qualified candidate, you are encouraged to apply and be part of a dynamic team dedicated to serving the Lancet Laboratory. Your educational attainment at the Grade 12/ Bsc Degree level positions you as a valuable candidate for these vacancies, and we look forward to considering your application.
|Name of Recruitment
|Name of Post
|Admin Clerk / Receptionist
|Cato Ridge, KwaZulu Natal
|Grade 12/ Bsc Degree
|20 February 2024
Lancet Clerk Vacancies 2024 Full Job Description
Minimum Criteria Required:-
Grade 12 or relevant NQF level 4 qualification
Bsc Degree Advantageous
0-1 Yrs Relevant Working Experience
Relevant Job Knowledge:-
Laboratory information systems
Organisational policy procedures
Key Performance Areas:-
• Administers sorting and distribution of samples according to set standard operating procedures to ensure the correct and prioritised channelling of specimens to various laboratories/ sites.
• Processes sample registration (“logging”) and queries according to set standard operating procedures.
• Ensures dispatching of specimens for processing in accordance with prescribed standard operating procedures and monitors progress and filing of reports, including handling queries and report delivery, in line with prescribed turnaround time.
• Performs hospital rounds to distribute reports and collect submitted samples for processing in accordance with relevant standard operating procedures.
• Handles and refers administrative queries and customer complaints to ensure timely resolution of queries and responses to complaints.
• Responsible to track progress of sample delivery by couriers to ensure that specimens are received by the designated laboratory, processed and results returned timeously and in compliance with set standard operating procedures.
• Investigates bottleneck in pre-analytical laboratory processes and ensure timely resolution of challenges.
• Ensures basic housekeeping in own working area, including suitable cleaning and preparation of equipment according to set standard operating procedures.
• Monitors stock levels and orders additional stock to ensure the availability of required materials at all times and ensure delivery of stock to the doctor’s rooms.
• Represents the organisation by applying the principles of customer care in the medical pathology field and interacts professionally and ethically with medical professionals and staff.
• Management of the reception area and give out relevant information and direct clients to relevant departments while offering excellent customer service
• Receives cash from patients and ensures banking of monies in accordance with relevant standard operating procedures.
• Reports incidents, logs customer complaints and problem solution, reads documents and actions tasks on the laboratory information management system in compliance with relevant organisational policy.
• Prepares and scans patient forms onto laboratory scanning system (Oculus) and resolves the scanning incompletes according to set standard operating procedures.
• Responsible for adhering to Lancet uniform protocols as set standard operating procedures.
Ability to cope with nervous / distressed patients
Ability to work in a pressured environment
Ability to work as part of a team
Adherence to company dress code
Attention To Detail
Confidentiality / Sensitivity
Compensation is commensurate with qualification and experience level.