Joburg Market Cashier Vacancies – Matric, Grade 12 Candidates Can Apply Before 12 January 2024
Joburg Market Cashier Vacancies 2024 :- Dear prospective applicant, the Joburg Market invites individuals with a minimum qualification of Matric, Grade 12 to apply for Cashier Vacancies within the organization. This exciting opportunity offers a chance to contribute in the Joburg Market while utilizing your educational background and skills. As a Matric, Grade 12 qualified candidate, you are encouraged to apply and be part of a dynamic team dedicated to serving the Joburg Market. Your educational attainment at the Matric, Grade 12 level positions you as a valuable candidate for these vacancies, and we look forward to considering your application.
|Name of Recruitment
|Joburg Market Vacancies
|Name of Post
|Jobs in Gauteng
|Matric, Grade 12
|12 January 2024
Joburg Market Cashier Vacancies 2024 Full Job Description
- Receive and record bulk cash and load cash onto buyer’s cards for purchasing.
- Cashing up cash receipts against SPS system on a daily basis.
- Prepare daily cash bags and coin boxes.
- Maintain and balance cash on daily basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive and receipt a variety of payments and other cash and cash-related transactions; verify and post to appropriate accounts; issue receipts
- Enter total cash into SPS system fo calculate total cash received
- Count money, give change and issue receipts for funds received
- Keep cashier area neat and stocked with necessary supplies
- Prepare cash receipts for bank deposit
- Prepare daily cash reports and balance the cash drawer
- Balance / reconcile cash daily and petty cash voucher receipts daily, and investigate and resolve any out-of-balance problems
- Process / verify daily cashier cash transfers
- Maintain electronic files necessary to generate daily reports
- Provide information to patrons regarding pertinent rules, policies, and procedures related to cash and cash-related transactions
- Direct patrons to proper offices, as appropriate, to seek resolution of problems beyond the information available to the cashier
- Facilitate the handover of daily takings with CIT officers
- Monitoring cash when counted by internal bank in counting house
- Daily balancing with cashiering cashbook administrator at the end of the day
- Allocating of sundries payments (trolley, electricity and rent)
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Grade 12/ Matric
- 6 months cashiering experience.
- Ability to lift heavy containers
- Computer literacy
Please note all CV’s must have the following:
Attachments: Cover Letter, certified copy of ID, and supporting qualifications, if not attached your application will not be considered.
Applications should be emailed to: [email protected]