Hollywoodbet Housekeeper Vacancies – Matric Candidates Can Apply
Hollywoodbet Housekeeper Vacancies 2024 :- Dear prospective applicant, the Hollywoodbet invites individuals with a minimum qualification of Matric to apply for Housekeeper Vacancies within the organization. This exciting opportunity offers a chance to contribute in the Hollywoodbet while utilizing your educational background and skills. As a Matric qualified candidate, you are encouraged to apply and be part of a dynamic team dedicated to serving the Hollywoodbet. Your educational attainment at the Matric level positions you as a valuable candidate for these vacancies, and we look forward to considering your application.
|Name of Recruitment
|Name of Post
|Mossel Bay, Western Cape
Hollywoodbet Housekeeper Vacancies 2024 Full Job Description
With Hollywood bets, You Will:
Innovate and create as part of a like-minded, authentic Team eager to achieve goals.
Embrace challenges and the thrill of working in a vibrant and fast-paced industry.
Grow with our development plans and culture that allows you to further your career
- Housekeeping experience
A Bonus to have:
What You’ll do for the Brand:
- Cleaner attired in Hollywood Uniform as per prescribed rules and regulations. Personal hygiene always maintained.
- Ensures work areas are clean and tidy prior to opening, during service and at closing times (this includes the inside and outside of the Branch, as well as the car Park area).
- Floors are swept and mopped, scrubbed, and/or vacuumed. Walls are cleaned. Refuse is gathered and disposed of. Bins are to be emptied, washed, or sanitized and replaced with refuse bags.
- Toilets are to be cleaned.
- Tables and counters, chairs, TV screens, furniture, lights, and machines and/or equipment is clean and wiped prior to team members commencing work.
- Ensures that service areas are neat and tidy during peak periods and quiet periods.
- Appropriate use of cleaning chemicals and cleaning detergents.
- Requests cleaning fluids and/or worn cleaning equipment e.g., mops/brooms/dusters from Branch Manager as and when required.
- Declares breakages to the Branch Manager.
- The cleaning of branch aircon filters weekly.
- Ensure that all tables & chairs in the Gaming areas are maintained – seat covers are monitored, and request replacements as needed.
- Table legs are adjusted to avoid wobbling, and tabletops and edges should be reported if refurbishing is required.
What You’ll Bring To The Team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- High level of integrity, trustworthiness & reliability.
- Portray strong attention to detail, whilst maintaining efficiency.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Ability to take the initiative whilst maintaining the quality of work.