Hollywoodbet Clerk Vacancies – Degree/Diploma Candidates Can Apply Before 30 January 2024
Hollywoodbet Clerk Vacancies 2024 :- Dear prospective applicant, the Hollywoodbet (Hollywoodbet) invites individuals with a minimum qualification of Degree/Diploma to apply for Clerk Vacancies within the organization. This exciting opportunity offers a chance to contribute in the Hollywoodbet while utilizing your educational background and skills. As a Degree/Diploma qualified candidate, you are encouraged to apply and be part of a dynamic team dedicated to serving the Hollywoodbet. Your educational attainment at the Degree/Diploma level positions you as a valuable candidate for these vacancies, and we look forward to considering your application.
|Name of Recruitment
|Name of Post
|30 January 2024
Hollywoodbet Clerk Vacancies 2024 Full Job Description
With Hollywoodbets You Will:-
Innovate and create as part of a like-minded, authentic Team eager to achieve goals.
Embrace challenges and the thrill of working in a vibrant and fast-paced industry.
Grow with our development plans and culture that allows you to further your career.
- Microsoft Office
- Studying towards Relevant Degree/Diploma
A Bonus To Have:
- Pastel Evolution or Similar Accounting Software
What You’ll Do For The Brand:
- Capturing of bank statements and EODs recons on a daily basis (all items to be reconciled by the 3rd of every month except EODs being the 1st unless falls on a weekend of which deadline will be on the next working day.
- Liaising with the internal audit department on any discrepancies noted whilst capturing EODs.
- Obtaining supporting documentation from branch paperwork for external audit and checking that all invoices and reports are valid, accurate and complete.
- Ensure the Bookkeepers and Accountants are given adequate time to review cashbooks before posting.
- Preparing of monthly bank and EOD reconciliations respectively by the 3rd and 1st of every month unless falls on a weekend/public holiday of which deadline will be on the next working day.
- Preparing of necessary journals for Bookkeeper and Accountants review.
- Ensure all documentation and reconciliations relating to the entity are filed in a tidy and timeous manner. Necessary archiving to be actioned as and when necessary.
- Assist on ad hoc tasks as directed which will enable him/her to fulfill their duties.
- Living HW values of Service Excellence, Commitment, Integrity, Accountability, Enthusiasm, Ubuntu and Innovation.
- Be considered a team player who helps out rest of team when required over and above their current role.
Compliance, risk and quality
- Attendance at necessary training sessions.
- Ensure logical saving of all work, templates, etc. monthly and yearly such that each year’s financial records can stand on its own when enquiries/ investigations/audits take place.
- Produce high quality, neat, logical, succinct, easy to follow, easy to understand, formula linked work/templates/workbooks/financial models.
- Ensure the above (final version) and other documents are chronologically saved/backed up and appropriately named.
- Effectively deal with internal and external parties (auditors, etc) where required.
- Assist with company projects as allocated from time to time.
- Assist with year-end audit files and audit queries.
- Identifying accounting-related risks and ensuring proper mitigation of these risks.
- Maintaining effective relationship and communication with Internal audit and Treasury teams.
- Assisting with ideas on innovation and automation of functions.
- Any other such duties that might be required.
- Assist as and when they arise.
What You’ll Bring To The Team:
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills and accountability.
- Impressive planning, organisational and time management skills.
- Good business acumen and high ethical work standards.
- Ability to multitask and show initiatives work standards.
- Ability to work under pressure and still produce good quality results timeously.