Clinix Health Group Enrolled Nurse Vacancies – Grade 12 Candidates Can Apply Before 29 February 2024
Clinix Health Group Enrolled Nurse Vacancies 2024 :- Dear prospective applicant, the Clinix Health Group (Pty) Ltd (Clinix Health Group) invites individuals with a minimum qualification of Grade 12 to apply for Enrolled Nurse Vacancies within the organization. This exciting opportunity offers a chance to contribute in the Clinix Health Group (Pty) Ltd while utilizing your educational background and skills. As a Grade 12 qualified candidate, you are encouraged to apply and be part of a dynamic team dedicated to serving the Clinix Health Group (Pty) Ltd. Your educational attainment at the Grade 12 level positions you as a valuable candidate for these vacancies, and we look forward to considering your application.
|Name of Recruitment
|Clinix Health Group Vacancies
|Name of Post
|Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary Theatre
|29 February 2024
Clinix Health Group Enrolled Nurse Vacancies 2024 Full Job Description
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:-
- Grade 12.
- Enrolled Nursing Auxiliary qualification.
- Current registration with South African Nursing Council (SANC).
- BLS qualification advantageous.
- Theatre experience is essential.
- Experience within private hospital environment advantageous.
- Computer proficiency.
Minimum Job Requirements:-
- Perform all duties in accordance with the South African Nursing Council (SANC), the Department of Health (DOH) and National Core standards.
- Adhere to the principles and standards of Patient Advocacy according to SANC Acts and Omissions, Company Code of Conduct, Patient Rights and Responsibility Charter, National Millennium Development goals and responsibility of Continuous Professional Development (CPD).
- Plan, organize, assess and prioritize work for self to ensure efficient completion of tasks under the supervision of a Registered Nurse and/or Enrolled Nurse.
- Ensure a safe and therapeutic environment for patients, visitors and other stakeholders by immediately highlighting any safety risks or disasters and calling for assistance from health are support personnel when necessary.
- Implement care as instructed by the Registered Nurse and/or Enrolled nurse in order to meet individual patient needs, for example, wound care, hygiene care, buttock care, back and pressure care etc.
- Assist the Registered Nurse and Administration staff in maintaining adequate stock levels including accurate recording and charging of stock used.
- Assist the Registered Nurse during a procedure by handling medical equipment and stock as required.
- Carry out basic assessment of patient vital signs, intake and output and accurately monitor and record data relating to patient condition.
- Maintain effective channels of communication by liaising with all members of the multi-disciplinary team regarding patient care and progress including providing quality reporting and feedback.
- Participate and contribute toward team meetings and offering ideas to improve patient care.
- Perform all duties in accordance the scope of practice for Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary and in line with Company policies and procedures whilst adhering to the Patient Rights and Responsibility Charter.
- Receive new patients in accordance with company policy and procedures and conduct any updates on existing patients’ condition under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.