AECI Technical Officer Vacancies – Matric / Grade 12 Candidates Can Apply Before 29 January 2024
AECI Technical Officer Vacancies 2024 :- Dear prospective applicant, the AECI Limited (AECI) invites individuals with a minimum qualification of Matric / Grade 12 to apply for Technical Officer Vacancies within the organization. This exciting opportunity offers a chance to contribute in the AECI Limited while utilizing your educational background and skills. As a Matric / Grade 12 qualified candidate, you are encouraged to apply and be part of a dynamic team dedicated to serving the AECI Limited. Your educational attainment at the Matric / Grade 12 level positions you as a valuable candidate for these vacancies, and we look forward to considering your application.
|Name of Recruitment
|Name of Post
|Umbogintwini, KwaZulu Natal
|Matric / Grade 12
|29 January 2024
AECI Technical Officer Vacancies 2024 Full Job Description
Required outputs: Functional
Primary management responsibilities of the Technical Officer are: Support Operations Manager in carrying out the following activities:
- Obtain budget quotes for Property Managers for inputting into portfolio budgets.
- Monthly reporting on technical issues and works in progress and completed.
- Contract Management. Primarily evaluating and approving of structural and electrical repair work and TI work done on buildings on an ongoing basis. The evaluating and approving of recurring monthly services e.g., gardening, cleaning, refuse handling, pest control and hygiene.
- Generate all purchase requisitions and contract job order instructions to initiate work.
- Write specifications and attend site meetings.
- Obtain quotes and invite tenders for work.
- Monthly, quarterly, or annual servicing of equipment e.g., fire equipment, air conditioners, electrical equipment, and pumps etc.
- Inspections of premises for building exit and entry inspections and reporting.
- Interaction with Property Services and all contractors across the site.
Qualifications & Experience
- Matric / Grade 12.
- Should have or be studying towards a formal qualification in construction-related field.
- Minimum period of 2 years in the desired fields will be essential.
- A depth knowledge of the Umbogintwini site would be an advantage. Experience in the property business, building maintenance and Estates Management fields is desirable.
- Working knowledge of MDA Property Management System and MS Office is required.
- A good understanding of normal financial and accounting systems is required.